Thursday, August 25, 2005

What's With the Go Read! Section?

You may be asking yourself why the Go Read! section to the right is all comic book/graphic novel material. It is because that is what I like. I like comic books. There, I said it. Every Wednesday I go to my comic book shop and pick up the new releases. I get a discount because more than 50 titles go into my subscription box each month. I have over 5000 comics at home (do NOT bring this subject up with my wife). And I am of the opinion that the comic book is one of the most important and vital forms of art, literature and pop culture (all rolled into one) that exists today. Sadly, the industry is not doing as well as it should be. That is why I am encouraging you all to check out one of the trade paperback collections in the Go Read! section. You might be surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home