Monday, March 07, 2005

Battlestar Galactica Podcast

OK. So the SciFi Channel original series Battlestar Galactica is on my top 5 list of must-see shows on television right now (cue mocking laughter). Laugh if you will, but the show is an excellent mix of character development, special effects (not too much) and fun dialogue.

Anyway, to add to the nerdy-coolness factor of the show, SciFi has made available a podcast of episode audio commentaries by executive producer Ronald D. Moore. Sync up your podcast application (I like iPodder) and a full-length MP3 file will download to your player each week. There are even beeps in the commentary for commercials. How cool is that? (no need to answer/mock me). Now go! Watch this show! 10PM Fridays, SciFi Channel. I command you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

If by cool dialogue you mean replacing swear words with such gems like "Frack!", then I am not sure what to say...

NERD!

3/08/2005 08:40:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home