Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Jasper Tate Warren: 07 Sep 2004 - 08 Dec 2004


Our three month old nephew passed away last week. As tough as the little guy was, he was unable to fight forever. It has taken me this week to get up the courage to post this heartbreaking news about my baby nephew. I will not come to terms with this loss for a long time, but right now, I feel that I must share this with others. I have so much to say about Jasper and the profound affect he had on everyone around him, but sadly I find myself at a loss for words. For now, I will let his beautiful face tell the story.

If you want to help, my sister Kirstie and brother-in-law Seth have set up the Jasper Tate Warren Memorial Fund to support the Infant ICU at Children's Hospital. For more information about the fund, please visit my wife's blog. She has also posted a far more eloquent story about how Jasper affected all of our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home