Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Screw you, vegan hippies!


Hardee's has introduced the Monster Thickburger. Besides having the coolest name ever for a burger, at 2/3 pound, 1400 calories and 107 grams of fat, it's a big "eff you" to the health conscious. Now I've had some big burgers in my life (a couple different one-pounders) from specialty burger joints, but never, in all my days, have I seen something like this from a fast food chain. No wonder the rest of the world hates us greedy Americans.

I'm just sad that there are no Hardee's restaurants in Washington State. Oh well. If you are fortunate enough to live near a Hardee's, here's a $1 off coupon for the Monster. Let me know how it goes. Personally, I'd rather equal the caloric intake of the Monster by drinking roughly 12 beers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home